Have a Healthy Day!!
Welcome to the world of health from Ayurveda conducted by Dr. Nikul Patel
- Bad breath is a not only a problem of mouth, As per Ayurveda bad digestion or bad cough may also a cause of bad breath.
- Bad smell from body is due to excessive pitta formation and it can also solved with Ayurveda medicines.
- Mostly people start to use good tooth paste, trying to have mouth freshener, but when bad smell is coming out from inner side of stomach or lungs, it needed to cure out it first for permanent solution.
Please start the following Medicines for three to four months and contact after for further medications and guidance.
Medicines for treatment
- Keep Khadiradi vati 1 tab four times a day in a mouth.
- Shankh vati 2 tabs twice a day after meal
- Avipattikar chunra 1 gram twice a day with water
- Sitopaladi churna 1 gram twice a day with honey.
- Chandanadi vati 2 tabs twice a day
1. Avoid Fermented and stale food
2. Avoid food from outside selling
3. Avoid Curd, Buttermilk, Lemon all sour and salty food,
4. Avoid Oily and fried food
5. Avoid freeze water or food.
I also advise you to have such Panchkarma therapies for fast recovery
1. Abhyan – swedan
2. Basti karma
3. Nasya karma
4. Vaman karma
5. Virechan karma
I advise you following Yogasan and Pranayam Procedures for better results…
Yoga and Pranayam treatment
5. Pavan muktasana
1. Bhasrika pranayam
2. Anulom – vilom pranayam
3. Kapalbhanti pranayam
Advises given here are basis on safety and availability of everywhere. Although, result may depends on quality from manufacturer of medicines.
We also have available good quality medicines. We are making medicines on non-commercial basis, and only dispatching from our clinic only. Anyone can carry pure medicines from our place or order to get via courier all over world (Courier charges extra). For getting medicines by online consulting, please send email or send message on whatsapp.
You can get consultation from the following address and timings.
Dr. Nikul Patel
Phone : +91-79-400 80844
Mobile : +91-98250 40844 ( do not call for free guidance)
Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center
307, Third Floor, Shalin Complex,
Ahmedabad (Gujarat); India – 380008
Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (IST)
(Saturday – Sunday Closed)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/askayurveda
Twitter : https://twitter.com/atharvaherbal
Whatsapp : +91-9825040844
For Free Ayurveda Tips
send AYU to whatsapp no. +91-9825040844
For Getting Appointment online click here
Visit Our Websites
For Ayurveda Related Information